Paper setup mPOP cash draw/Printer
Only use paper that meets the specifications of the mPOP cash draw/printer. If you're unsure please check the manual.
- There is a printer head inside the printer that becomes hot during printing or right after printing. Do not touch the printer head when opening or closing the printer cover.
1. Turn power on
- Set the paper with the power on to automatically feed or cue paper.
2. Pull out printer
- Push the front face of the printer to unlock and pull out the printer.
- Pull out the printer fully. It may damage mPOP.
3. Open printer cover
- Pull the cover opening lever forward to open the printer cover.
4. Paper setup
- Set the paper roll in the direction as shown in the illustration.
5. Close printer cover
- Pull the end of the paper straight out, sandwich the paper and close the printer cover.
- The setting is completed when the paper is cut automatically.
Remove the cut paper. It may cause a paper jam.
6. Return the printer to its original position
- Push the printer until it locks with a clicking sound.
- Confirm that the LED display is in standby.
Paper Roll Specifications
Use paper roll that complies to the following specifications.
|Paper width (W1)||57.5±0.5 (mm)|
|Maximum roll diameter (D)||50 (mm)|
|Curling dimension (W2)||58.0¼‹0.5,¼1 (mm)|
|Paper thickness||53~75 (Î¼ï½)|
|Axial||Inner diameter: †12±1 Outer diameter: †18±ï¼‘ (mm)|
|Color surface||Roll exterior|
|Termination process||Do not glue the paper roll and axial wrapper.|
For recommended paper rolls, refer to List of recommended paper rolls.
Setting up your Thermal Receipt Printers and Cash Drawers with Hike POS
Thermal Receipt Printers are a popular printing device for retailers around the world, to generate quick and efficient receipts for their customers. As a cost-effective solution, these thermal receipt printers have enhanced the way retailers do ...
Maintenance of mPOP Cash Draw/Printer
To enable the comfortable and safe use of the mPOP Cash Draw/Printer, conduct maintenance periodically. Turn power off Turn the power off, and pull the power plug from the electrical outlet. Main unit and cash drawer exterior Caution Do not use ...
Part Names and Functions of the mPOP Cash Draw/Printer
This article explains the names and functions of parts that are related to the basic operations of mPOP. This section also introduces how to use the accessories. Front of mPOP Inside of mPOP Inside of Cash drawer/Printer Bottom of mPOP Accessories ...
Paper Jam with mPOP
When paper jams occur, do not forcibly pull the paper and use the following steps to remove the jammed paper. When the printer cover is open, the function to store the blade will operate, so operate with the power turned on. Caution There is a ...
Use barcode reader with mPOP
This article goes over the best practice on how to use the Barcode reader with the mPOP Cash Draw/Printer. 1. Connect the barcode reader to mPOP When the connection is performed while mPOP is turned on, the power to the barcode reader will also ...