How to integrate Hike iPad with iZettle
Hike and iZettle can be configured easily. The integration is supported in UK and Europe. The below instructions are suitable for Hike iPad users. The support terminal is iZettle Reader 2. This feature is currently only available on iPad, not PC or Mac.
Prerequisite: in order to integrate with iZettle, you will need to have your iZettle login credentials handy.
- Turn on the iZettle card reader
- Press the Power button on the top
Adding the iZettle payment type
- Go to Settings -> Payment types and enable iZettle
- Click on "Configuration required", and log in with your iZettle credentials
- Once you have logged into your account, you will be asked to connect to your card reader. Please click on the "Connect card reader" button
- Select your iZettle Reader 2 to proceed
- Now Hike will search and display the detected iZettle Reader. Please choose your iZettle reader on the list
- You will see a confirmation code on your iPad and card Reader. Please compare and confirm the code on both the devices
- Once it is connected to the card reader, you will see a page as shown below
- Once iZettle is configured successfully with Hike, you will see "Ready to use" status against the iZettle option
- Please navigate to Settings -> General settings, and click on "Data sync"
Processing a sale with iZettle payment type
- After adding products to the sale, click Pay. In the Payment screen, please select iZettle
- Hike will open the iZettle page to charge for the sale. Click "Charge" to process the payment
- On the iZettle reader, you will see the amount to be charged. Tap/insert the card to process the payment
Getting Started with Hike on iPad
If this is your first time setting up Hike with the iPad, we’d first like to say congrats! The iPad POS is a relatively new, yet rapidly growing application that aims to transform how retailers conduct their businesses. Hike’s iPad POS takes all the ...
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
Entering New Sales on Hike's iPad POS
Different businesses will undoubtedly have different ways in which they conduct sales. From utilizing functions such as Lay-By to allowing your customers to pay for goods in instalments or enabling on-the-spot discount sales for those specially ...
Completing Sales on Hike’s iPad POS
With Hike’s iPad app, retailers can not only create and action sale orders, but also process incomplete sales once they have been finalized. Such sales orders that need to be fulfilled at a time, later then when they were first created, include: ...
How to integrate Shopify with Hike
Hike offers built-in integration with Shopify. Connect your Hike store with Shopify to seamlessly integrate your in-store Hike POS and Shopify’s eCommerce store. Integrating the two will give you complete management control of your data, including: ...