How to Configure Westpac (Presto) with Hike
You can use the supported Westpac terminal with your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet. The terminal supported is Verifone VX690 (Presto). However, before starting the pairing process, please make sure:
- The card processor is connected to the same Internet as your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet.
- Your terminal is of the updated version, to check this you can press “Enter + 8” on your terminal for 2 seconds. The latest App version should be V2.6.11
- If your device is not on the latest version, please press “Enter + 1” on your terminal for 2 seconds, press “Menu”, and press “Load Params”. it will start downloading the latest App version.
Configure Westpac with PC/Mac
Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in your Hike account --> go to Store set up -->Payment types --> add a new payment type --> select Simple Payments Integration as payment type --> click “Save". You can choose to apply the payment to all registers or a specific one. We also recommend you to name them differently if you use multiple Westpac terminals in your store.
- Once above payment type is created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on "configuration required" --> it will direct you to below page.
- Please first choose your payment provider (acquirer)
- You can name your POS as the name you like
- Enter the Serial Number showing on the device into the field “EFTPOS S/N”
- Enter the IP address showing on the device into field “EFTPOS address”
- In the configuration page, you will see the option "Auto IP resolution". Ticking it means you are allowing your device to automatically look up the IP address. Alternatively, you can un-tick this option and enter the EFTPOS address manually. We recommend using the "Auto IP resolution".
- Once entered the details, click on “Save”
- Once saved, on the terminal press “Pair with POS” first, then click “Pair” in Hike, it will try to pair.
- In both Hike and the terminal, you will see the code matching confirmation like below, select “Yes it matches” in the terminal.
- Once done, it should show Paired in Hike and the terminal.
Configure Westpac with iPad or Android Tablet
Please first make sure that your iPad or Android tablet is using the latest version of the Hike app, and follow the instruction below. Please note, the screenshots included below are taken on an iPad, while the interface would be the same on an Android tablet.
- Login to your Hike account on your PC/Mac. Go to Store set up -->Payment types --> add a new payment type --> select Westpac Group Payment as payment type --> click “Save". You can choose to apply the payment to all registers or a specific one. We also recommend you to name them differently if you use multiple Westpac terminals in your store.
- Login to your Hike store on your iPad or Android tablet. Please make sure you are visiting the register to which the payment was assigned. Go to Settings --> Payment types, and check whether what you created is appearing in the list as you set it up. If not, please go to Settings --> General settings and click on "Data Sync".
- Click on "Configuration required" beside the payment you set up and the configuration window will slide out. Please input the IP address of the Westpac terminal into the field of EFTPOS Address. You can choose whether to print the merchant copy on EFTPOS here. If you choose not to, the merchant copy will be printed from the receipt printer you have connected with Hike on the iPad. It is not to print on the EFTPOS by default. After setting it up, please click on "Save".
- Click on "Pair with POS" on the Westpac terminal. After it shows Start POS pairing on the terminal, click on the "Pair" button in the Hike App. Wait for a while and you will find confirmation windows on both the Westpac terminal and your tablet. Compare the codes. If they are the same, please click on yes on both the terminal and tablet.
- Last, click on the "OK" button, and then the x button on your iPad to finish the integration. Now it should say Connected to "XXX" on your Westpac terminal, and Ready to use in the Hike app.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
How to Configure Hike with Windcave
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Windcave EFTPOS machines. As of now, the payment type is available in Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, EU and UK. If you would like to check whether your bank is supported, please refer to ...
How to configure Hike with Barclays
Hike supports integrated payments with Barclays on PC, Mac, and iPad via Friska APIs. Please note, the build-in integration is supported in UK, US and Canada for now. You can easily configure the sync between Hike and the Barclays Desk/5000 terminal ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico Lane 3000 (Ethernet). The ...
How to configure Hike with PayJunction
Hike supports integration with the PayJunction on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and PayJunction. The terminal supported is Equinox Luxe 8500i. Before you ...