You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico Lane 3000 (Ethernet). The integration is supported in US.
Below instruction is suitable for Hike users on PC and Mac. If you would like to use it with your iPad or Android tablet, you would need to complete the setup on PC or Mac, and navigate to Settings -> General settings, to perform data sync on the iPad or the Android tablet.
Before you start the process, please check that the device you got is triPOS Cloud Cert, to confirm this, you can power on your terminal and connect it with the LAN cable or WiFi. If an Activation code shows on your terminal screens, it means you got the correct device.
New payment type setup in Hike
- Login into Hike store
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select WorldPay as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once the above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to the below page. To use the triPOS cloud please make sure to select the "Worldpay cloud" instead of the Wrodpay desktop. You will need to enter the account ID, Acceptor ID and Account token, those details you will be able to get when you receive the terminal from WorldPay. Once entered, click on Next.
- In the next page, it will show like below where you will need to enter Lane ID, Terminal ID, and Activation code. You can check the Activation code showing on your terminal, for security reasons it will change every 15 minutes so make sure you enter the updated Activation code. Once entered all detail required, click on Configure.
- Once configured it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go:)
- If you have multiple WorldPay devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other WorldPay, make sure you give different payment names so you can distinguish between them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocate this payment type to the registers that will use WorldPay by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure.