How to Configure Hike with Windcave
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Windcave EFTPOS machines. As of now, the payment type is available in Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, EU and UK. If you would like to check whether your bank is supported, please refer to the list here
. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminals that are supported are the Ingenico IPP 350 and Ingenico Move/5000. Please note, Hike only supports the terminals via the internet, not USB.
Now, the Windcave integration is available on PC, Mac, iPad app and Android app. To configure it for your iPad or Android app, please first go through the configuration steps below on a PC or Mac. After the configuration is complete, go to Settings > General settings in the iPad/Android app and click on the Data Sync button.
The instructions below are for configuring a Windcave terminal with a browser.
Configure with Windcave
- Login into hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select Windcave as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once the above payment type created, you will see it listed on the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to the below page. You will need to enter your credentials provided by the Windcave team.
- Once entered, click on the "CONFIGURE" button on the top-right of your screen. Once configured, it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go :)
- If you have multiple Windcave devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other Windcave payment types. Please make sure you give different payment names so you can differentiate between them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocating this payment type to the registers that will use Windcave by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure:
Process payment with Windcave
- Once Windcave has been configured, go to the process sale page from “Point of Sale -> Process sale”. Add item(s) into the cart and click on the PAY button. A page will slide out for you to choose the payment type.
- Once clicking on Windcave, it will send the amount to your terminal to make the payment. Please follow the instruction on the terminal to complete the transaction.
- After completing it, you will get your receipt printer to print the invoice receipt, the customer copy of the payment receipt, and the merchant one.
Process refund with Windcave
- To process refund, please go to “Point of Sale -> Sale history”. Click on the sale and you will see the sale details. Click on the REFUND button to make a refund request. It will redirect you to the process sales page where you can refund the sale.
- Similarly to the steps to process a sale, click on REFUND at the bottom of the cart and finishes the refund in the window sliding out.
If you have any trouble with configuring the terminal or the payment amount is not sent to the terminal when you click on the payment type, we would recommend you contact the Windcave support team for troubleshooting. Here's the support contact of Windcave
. Before you reach them for support, please perform the following self-troubleshooting steps on the terminal, which will be useful for the Windcave support team to assist you further.
- Menu > Logon. Please check whether it's accepted or declined.
- Menu > Purchase. Please run a manual transaction to see whether the terminal itself is working or not.
Banks and payment services supported by Windcave
- Australia: Windcave, Fiserv, ANZ
- New Zealand: Windcave, ASB, Westpac, Kiwibank, ANZ, BNZ
- US: Windcave, Elavon, Chase, Fiserv, TSYS, Heartland, Vantiv/Worldpay
- Canada: Global Pay, Windcave, Elavon, Chase, Moneris
- EU: Windcave, Elavon
- UK: Windcave, AIB, Elavon, Lloyds, Global Payments, Fiserv, Barclays, Worldpay
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico Lane 3000 (Ethernet). The ...
How to configure Hike with PayJunction
Hike supports integration with the PayJunction on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and PayJunction. The terminal supported is Equinox Luxe 8500i. Before you ...
How to Configure Hike with Clearent
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Clearent EFTPOS machines. This payment type is available in the US region. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminal supported is ...
How to configure Hike with Tyro - Australia
You can use the supported Tyro terminal, Yomani XR, with your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet. It's supported in Australia only. Configure Tyro with PC/Mac Please follow the step-by-step instructions below. Log in your Hike account > go to Store set ...