How to Configure Hike with Payment Types Powered by Linkly
Hike supports the integration with Linkly on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets. Hike and Linkly powered payment terminals can be configured easily. As of now, the payment types powered by Linkly are NAB (National Australia Bank), ANZ (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group), Fiserv, and Bendigo (Bendigo Bank). Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal and the device you use to login to Hike are connected to the same Internet.
- The integrated payment type powered by Linkly is supported only in Australia.
- Linkly provides two solutions and Hike integrates with the Linkly Cloud solution. Please double-confirm with your bank that the terminal is configured with the proper solution.
- Some banks may choose to stop onboarding new Linkly Cloud customers for now. Please contact our sales team.
Below instruction is suitable for Hike users on PC and Mac. If you would like to use it with your iPad or Android tablet, you would need to complete the setup on PC or Mac, and navigate to Settings -> General settings, to perform data sync on the iPad or the Android tablet.
Configure with Linkly
- Login into hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select the corresponding Linkly powered payment type as the payment type -> click “Save". For detailed explanation on how to create payment types, please refer to Creating Payment Types in Hike
- You will then see "Configuration required" as the status of the payment type. Click on "Configuration required", and a window like below will slide out for you to enter the pairing details.
- Please enter the user name and password which you got from the bank or Linkly. The pair code will be shown on the terminal screen when it's connected to the internet. Last, please click on PAIR on top right. Please note, the PAIR button is not clickable until you have filled in the 3 fields.
Congratulations! The payment terminal should be all set now.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
Creating Payment Types in Hike
Whilst retail stores are most commonly outfitted with cash and card payment types, modern economy has seen the rise of integrated card payments, where sales are made via a third-party card terminal. Hike integrates with leading payment providers ...
How to configure Hike with EVO Payment
Hike supports integration with EVO payment on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and EVO. The terminal supported is Dejavoo Z9. Before you start the process, ...
How to configure Hike with Moneris Payment
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Moneris via the eConduit gateway. The integration is supported in Canada. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal and your PC/Mac/iPad connected to the same Internet ...
How to Configure Hike with Windcave
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Windcave EFTPOS machines. As of now, the payment type is available in Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, EU and UK. If you would like to check whether your bank is supported, please refer to ...