How to configure Hike with eConduit
Hike supports the integration with eConduit on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablet. Hike and eConduit can be configured easily. Below instruction is suitable for PC and Mac users. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal and the device you use to login to Hike are connected to the same Internet.
If you are using eConduit with the app on your tablets, please finish the setup on a PC or Mac by taking the following steps. Then, please navigate to Settings >>> General settings on your tablet, and click on the Data Sync button. The eConduit terminal shall be available after the data sync is finished.
Configure with eConduit
- Login into hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select eConduit as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to below page. You will need to enter your terminal serial number which normally showing on a label attached at the back of your terminal
- Once entered, click on "PAIR" button on top-right of your screen. Once configured, it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go:)
- If you have multiple eConduit devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other eConduit, make sure you give different payment name so you can differentiate them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocate this payment type to the registers that will use eConduit by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure:
Process payment with eConduit
- Once eConduit has been configured go the process sell page from “Point of Sale -> Process sale”. Add item(s) into cart and click on the pay button it will open slider.
- Once select the eConduit option, it send update to your terminal to swipe/insert card, please follow instruction from the terminal to complete the transaction.
Process refund with eConduit
You can only refund to eConduit on the same invoice with exact amount paid via eConduit. For example, the total for a sale was $100, $2 paid via eConduit and $98 paid by cash. When you refund via eConduit it will only allow to refund less than or equal to $2.
To process refund please go to “Point of Sale -> Sale history”. Click on “Refund” link to make refund request which will redirect you to process sell page to refund the sale
Click on “Refund” will open slider to process with it by following instruction on your device.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
How to configure Hike with Moneris Payment
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Moneris via the eConduit gateway. The integration is supported in Canada. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal and your PC/Mac/iPad connected to the same Internet ...
How to configure Hike with PayJunction
Hike supports integration with the PayJunction on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and PayJunction. The terminal supported is Equinox Luxe 8500i. Before you ...
How to configure Hike with EVO Payment
Hike supports integration with EVO payment on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and EVO. The terminal supported is Dejavoo Z9. Before you start the process, ...
How to configure Hike with Verifone - New Zealand
Hike supports the integration with Verifone on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablet. The integration is supported in New Zealand. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Verifone. The supported models are Verifone VX 820 DUET, Verifone ...