How to Configure Hike with Clearent
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Clearent EFTPOS machines. This payment type is available in the US region. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminal supported is PAX A80.
Now, the Clearent integration is available on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets.
The instructions below are for configuring Clearent with a PC/Mac computer via a web browser. If you want to use the Clearent payment type with a tablet, please first configure it via a web browser on PC/Mac. Once this is done, please open the Hike app on your tablet and visit Settings > General settings, and perform "Data Sync". After this, the Clearent payment type will be available on your tablet app.
Configure with Clearent
- Login into hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select Clearent as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to below page. You will need to enter your API key provided by the Clearent team.
- Once entered, click on "CONFIGURE" button on top-right of your screen. Once configured, it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go:)
- If you have multiple Clearent devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other Clearent payment types. Please make sure you give different payment name so you can differentiate them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocate this payment type to the registers that will use Clearent by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure:
Process payment with Clearent
- Once Clearent has been configured, go to the process sell page from “Point of Sale -> Process sale”. Add item(s) into the cart and click on the PAY button. A page will slide out for you to choose the payment type.
- Once clicking on Clearent, it will send the amount to your terminal to make the payment. Please follow the instruction on the terminal to complete the transaction.
- After completing it, you will get your receipt printer to print the invoice receipt, the customer copy of the payment receipt, and the merchant one.
Process refund with Clearent
- To process refund, please go to “Point of Sale -> Sale history”. Click on the sale and you will see the invoice details. Click on the REFUND button to make a refund request. It will redirect you to the process sales page where you can refund the sale.
- Similarly to the steps to process a sale, click on REFUND at the bottom of the cart and finishes the refund in the window sliding out.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico Lane 3000 (Ethernet). The ...
How to configure Hike with Barclays
Hike supports integrated payments with Barclays on PC, and Mac. Please note, the build-in integration is supported in UK, US and Canada for now. You can easily configure the sync between Hike and the Barclays Desk/5000 terminal and Move/5000 ...
How to configure Hike with PayJunction
Hike supports integration with the PayJunction on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and PayJunction. The terminal supported is Equinox Luxe 8500i. Before you ...
How to configure Hike with Tyro - Australia
You can use the supported Tyro terminal, Yomani XR, with your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet. It's supported in Australia only. Configure Tyro with PC/Mac Please follow the step-by-step instructions below. Log in your Hike account > go to Store set ...