The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users.
Important note: Hike's integration with Afterpay is for the in-store barcode/QR code solution. If you want to use the Afterpay Card solution, there's no need to integrate Afterpay with Hike. Please contact the Afterpay support team or your merchant acquirer (payment processor) for further details about how to set up the Afterpay Card solution.
If you are using the Hike app on an iPad or Android tablet, please finish the configuration on a computer as instructed below, and navigate to Settings >>> General settings to click on "Data Sync". Then, you will be able to use Hike on your iPad or Android tablet.
Prerequisite: in order to configure the Afterpay barcode/QR code solution, you will need to get your Afterpay account ready including merchant ID and secret.
Please note: If you are an existing Afterpay customer, the Afterpay team needs to switch your Afterpay solution from the standalone one to the integrated one. Please contact us on chat, or email to the Afterpay team directly. The Afterpay team can be reached by emailing to email@example.com
. Please include your Afterpay account and your request, which is "to migrate my Afterpay from the Standalone solution to the Hike integrated solution", in the email so that the team can handle the request accordingly. You will get the credentials for Afterpay integration from the Afterpay team after they finish the migration work.
Configure with Afterpay
- Login into Hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select Afterpay as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to below page:
- Enter your merchant ID, Device Name and Secret into the fields. You will get those details from Afterpay. Once entered, click on "Pair" button on top-right of your screen. If it configured successfully, it will show blue text "Configured" like below and you are ready to go:)
Process payment with Afterpay
- Once Afterpay has been configured go Process sell page from “Point of Sale -> Process sale”. Add item(s) into cart and click on the pay button it will open slider.
- As per above screen Afterpay payment option will display at payment screen. Once click on “Afterpay” (or whatever name you have given to your Afterpay) button will ask for a barcode as below
- Please enter or scan code for this transaction, once you enter code and click on “CONFIRM & CONTINUE” button will make Afterpay purchase request.
On Purchase success response POS will print receipt number as below
Process refund with Afterpay
You can only refund to Afterpay on the same invoice with exact amount paid via Afterpay. For example, the total for a sale was $100, $2 paid via Afterpay and $98 paid by cash.
When you refund via Afterpay it will only allow to refund less than or equal to $2.
To process refund please go to “Point of Sale -> Sale history”. Click on “Refund” link to make refund request, which will redirect you to process sell page to refund the sale
Click on “Refund” will open slider to process with it.
Barcode Label Printers
Setting Up DYMO LabelWriter 450 / 450 Turbo For PC As a compact and portable printing device, the DYMO LabelWriter 450 / 450 Turbo, let’s retailers customize and print up to 71 four-line address labels per minute. Not to mention it’s capability to ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico Lane 3000 (Ethernet). The ...
How to configure Hike with Barclays
Hike supports integrated payments with Barclays on PC, and Mac. Please note, the build-in integration is supported in UK, US and Canada for now. You can easily configure the sync between Hike and the Barclays Desk/5000 terminal and Move/5000 ...
How to Configure Hike with Clearent
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Clearent EFTPOS machines. This payment type is available in the US region. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminal supported is ...
How to configure Hike with PayJunction
Hike supports integration with the PayJunction on PC, Mac, iPad and Anroid tablet. The integration is supported in US. You can easily configure the integration between Hike and PayJunction. The terminal supported is Equinox Luxe 8500i. Before you ...