The terminal supported is Yomani XR, and it's supported in Australia only.
In this guide, we will quickly go over how to setup Tyro on Hike.
- Activate your Tyro terminal, connect it to the Internet.
- Log in to the Hike POS register on your iPad, your Anroid tablet or your computer.
On the iPad or Android tablet only (do not go to Admin section):
- Open the menu by click on the button on the top left of your screen.
- On the menu, choose SETTINGS, then choose PAYMENT OPTIONS, You will see Tyro in INTEGRATED PAYMENTS
- Click on Configure, on the pop-up window, you will see the terminal configuration instructions.
- Select your payment terminal, which will show you the instructions on how to authorise POS on your Tyro terminal.
- Go to your Tyro terminal, navigate to Integrated EFTPOS, choose Pair with POS, which will show you the Merchant ID(MID) and Terminal ID(TID).
- Back to the Hike app on your iPad or Android tablet, click Next. On the following page, input Merchant ID and Terminal ID which you've seen on the previous step, click Authorise and wait for a few seconds.
- Go to your Tyro terminal again, choose START. Your Tyro terminal will start pairing with Hike POS register.
- When pairing is successful, you will see a successful message in the Hike app.
On the computer only:
If you have any questions about how to setup Tyro on Hike, please feel free to get in touch with us on our 24-hour chat.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
Configure and Use PayPal Here
PayPal Here will only work with Hike on an iPad or Android tablet. The integration is supported in Australia, UK and US. At this time there is no option to connect your PC or Mac to the Paypal Here Payment Device. This article is about how to ...
How to Configure Hike with Clearent
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Clearent EFTPOS machines. This payment type is available in the US region. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminal supported is ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP320 (Ethernet), Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico ...
How to configure Hike with Zip
Hike and Zip can be configured easily. The integration is supported in Australia. This feature is currently only available on PC, Mac, iPad, and Android tablets. The instruction below is suitable for PC and Mac users. To set it up on a tablet, please ...