Configure and Use PayPal Here
PayPal Here will only work with Hike on an iPad or Android tablet. The integration is supported in Australia, UK and US. At this time there is no option to connect your PC or Mac to the Paypal Here Payment Device. This article is about how to configure and use PayPal Here with Hike Point of Sale on your tablet.
Note these instructions relate to connecting your Paypal Here device. There is not an option to connect your Paypal Account directly to Hike to make online Paypal payments within Hike, only integrated payments with the Paypal Here device.
Set up PayPal Here on iPad
- Turn on your PayPal Here device
- Make sure your iPad Bluetooth is on
- Login to your Hike store in the Hike app on your iPad or Android tablet
- Navigate to Settings >>> Payment types, and activate the payment type PayPal
- Click on "Configuration required", and login to your PayPal account in the window slid out
- When you click on PayPal while processing the payment, a window will pop up to search for the available PayPal devices nearby. If the app requires permission to use BlueTooth, please allow.
- Please follow the prompts to complete the payment.
How to configure Hike with Afterpay Barcode/QR
The Afterpay integration is supported on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets and is required for Afterpay's barcode/QR solution. This integration is supported in Australia and New Zealand. The instructions below is suitable for PC and Mac users. ...
Configure and Use Tyro
The terminal supported is Yomani XR, and it's supported in Australia only. Setup Tyro In this guide, we will quickly go over how to setup Tyro on Hike. Activate your Tyro terminal, connect it to the Internet. Log in to the Hike POS register on your ...
How to Configure Hike with Clearent
You can easily configure the integration between Hike and Clearent EFTPOS machines. This payment type is available in the US region. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal is connected to the Internet. The terminal supported is ...
How to configure Hike with Worldpay (USA)
You can easily configure the sync between Hike and WorldPay triPOS cloud terminal, currently supported on Ingenico iPP320 (Ethernet), Ingenico iPP350 (Ethernet), Verifone MX915 (Ethernet), Verifone MX925 (Ethernet), Ingenico iSMP4 (WiFi), Ingenico ...
How to configure Hike with Zip
Hike and Zip can be configured easily. The integration is supported in Australia. This feature is currently only available on PC, Mac, iPad, and Android tablets. The instruction below is suitable for PC and Mac users. To set it up on a tablet, please ...